Postcard of the New Main or Administration Building made shortly after construction was completed in 1923

Postcard of the new "Main Building" made shortly after construction was completed in 1923. The new "Main Building" was built at a cost of $70,000 and dedicated on September 2, 1923 as the Freeman Administration building, named in honor of Mrs. Margaret J. Freeman who was a substantial contributor for its construction.